Today we meandered from Olympia down to Portland. Along the way we discovered:
- Olympia Farmers Market – not open on weekdays – Google lies
- Percival Landing Park – just a park
- Tumwater Falls Park – actually pretty cool – made up for Percival Landing
- Mima Mounds – Weird mounds – unsure if really was worth the effort
- You can have a pretty decent sized urban farm in Portland pretty close to downtown
So our new AirBnB is the urban farm so we get to hang out with some goats, chickens, 3 cats and a dog.
After we arrived in Portland and checked into our AirBnB we wandered down to Division Street to see the happenings and have a couple of beers at the Imperial Taproom. We got chatting to some locals and have been enquiring about the Woodstock Mystery Hole which is apparently a tourist site yet not one person we have spoken to knows what it is. This search will continue tomorrow!